The Regional Project Monitoring Committee (RPMC) was organized through Executive Order No. 12 series of 2004 . The RPMC is tasked to exercise oversight powers and functions over the implementation of all development programs and projects particularly foreign-assisted projects and critical priority projects of the Autonomous Regional Government.
The RPMC shall be composed of the following:
Chairman : RPDO-ARMM
Co-Chairman: ODA Office-ARMM
- 2 NGO representatives from REDPB
Creation of PMC
The RPMC Chairman, Co-Chairman and RPMC members shall initiate the creation of the PMC at provincial level by calling for an organizational meeting to be attended by RDC-NGO members and NGO representatives, to discuss the objectives and functions of the M& E.
Legal Bases on M and E
- Executive Order No. 376 dated November 2, 1989
- Republic Act (RA) 7160, Local Government Code of 1991
- Executive Order No. 93 dated June 01, 1999
- Memorandum Order (MO) No.1-94 dated July 1994
- Memorandum Order (MO) to municipal/city mayors and provincial governors dated 22 March 1994
- ARMM Executive Order No. 04, Series of 1994
- ARMM Executive Order No. 12, Series of 2004